This project is quick and easy. The hardest part is to figure out which picture you want to use.
Project difficulty: 2
For this project, you will need:
- Elmer’s glue
- Black poster paint
- Paint brush
- Blank canvas (I got 8″X10″ and 9″X12″)
- Print out photos either at home or at photo developer. I got mine at Walmart. I printed 8″X10″, 5″X7″ and 4″X5 3/4″. It all depends on if you want a boarder or not.
- I learned each canvas was slightly different size. So I placed the photo on top of the canvas and trimmed off the excess.
- Paint the whole canvas black. Make sure to paint the sides of the canvas and let the paint dry.
- Once the paint is dry, dilute the glue with a little water. Then paint the back if the picture with the glue solution. Place it on the canvas, then paint the whole picture with the solution.
- Let the glue solution dry and you are done.